What others are saying . . .
"We were blessed to hear and worship with Redeem the Times trio on September 29, 2019. Their unique blend of meaningful gospel ballads and joyful songs, mixed with good, timely humor, and reverence were well-received and appreciated! Give them a call!"
- Pastor Bob Herdman; 1st Church of the Nazarene, Miamisburg, Ohio.
"Awesome!! Please come back!" . . . "very moving" . . . "Your music was such a blessing!! Thank you so much!"
- Various, New Freedom Baptist Church
"Fabulous!" "Come back!" "Wonderful!!" "So glad we came!"
- Various, Geist Chapel
"You guys are amazing!!"
- Angie Miles, Pipecreek Freewill Baptist Church
"Great choices of music," "Wonderful music," "Enjoyed so much!!" "Very moving-made me cry <3"
- Various, Mt. Lebanon United Methodist Church
"You are fantastic! God bless you and your ministry." "I love the words to your songs . . . so much truth! Thank you!"
- Various, Encore RV Park, Bradenton, FL
"The musical message and the perfect harmony of your trio was a blessing to all of us!"
- Tom Broderick, Northside Baptist Church, St. Petersburg, FL
"Redeem the Time will provide your church with a tremendous opportunity to worship and enjoy various styles of music. They were very easy to work with and we enjoyed our concert with them. We have already booked them again for next year."
- Dr. Mike Wetzel, Pastor, The Island Chapel
"In a word . . .'Outstanding!'"
- LeRoy Driscoll, Word of Faith Church
"You have a great spirit about you, and I love your harmonies!"
- Bishop Sonny Fugate, Scottsburg Church of God
"Our congregation gave very positive feedback on Redeem the Time, both as to your music and the spirit in which it was performed. I have already been asked to have you back as soon as you are available."
- Pastor Bob Smith, Colonial Hills Baptist Church
"Great singing and God's message, too! God Bless!"
- Matthew Flannery, Waldron United Methodist Church
"Redeem the Time is one of the finest Christian music groups I have had the opportunity to hear. . . We were so blessed by their ministry and love of our Lord."
- Pastor Dave Galbraith, Mt. Comfort United Methodist Church